You can read the whole post about these tips at Between the Pages. Just posting my Sparknote version of the bullet points for you all because Sparknotes are awesome.
- Start visiting blogs as early as you can. If Book Faery is going to be your first stop in the Blogmania tour, then you can expect my post to be up at precisely 12:00 AM EST on Friday, April 30th. (Psst…That’s next Friday!!)
- People from all over the world will be participating. Also keep this in mind, because not all blog posts will be up at midnight. Some people may be manually posting their contests right before they go to work.
- Each blog will have their own giveaway requirements. Hopefully they won’t be too tedious. (For me, all you’ll have to do is be a GFC follower and fill out a quick entry form) If you find a blog you like through your search, make a note of their page and come back to visit later.
- For however many hours it takes you on Friday, you are going to be a contest entering machine! (I made this one up because it sounded cool) Tell people to pause their beer pong tournaments. Tell the kids and hubby (or wifey) to make their own dinner that night. Tell your boss your wacky eskimo Aunt Petunia from Antarctica just came to visit and you can’t make it to work (don’t do that one… money is good) YOU NEED TO WIN CONTESTS!
- There will be over 100 blogs participating. They’re saying to make a checklist so you can cross blogs off after you visit/enter. I say you choose a participating blog, use them as your reference point, and [ctrl]+click links to open them in a new tab. You save a tree in the process! :D
- Blogs participating are extremely diverse. You won’t just be seeing paranormal or YA blogs. It also means a bunch of the prizes are, in turn, going to be diverse. Hooray.
There’s more points, so like I said, go check out Between the Pages if you feel like you need to be extra prepared for this. This is the last post I’ll be making about Blogmania. Keep an eye on Twitter [@Book_Faery] if you need any future reminders. Otherwise, I’ll see you next Friday! :)