Happy New Year Everyone!!!
We're gonna start the new year with a bang! For the month of January, while many of us attempt to shed the pounds we gained from all the crap we ate over the holidays (*cough*ME!!*cough*), I challenge you guys to engage your minds. We'll start off easy.
January's Reading List Suggestions:
- The Wonderful Wizard of Oz by L Frank Baum (free ebook link)
- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll (free ebook link)
- Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie (free ebook link)
1) You DO NOT have to read these particular books if you don't want to! If there is another classic you've been dying to read, then read it.
2) You're more than welcome to re-read a classic if you want to. If you decide to review the title, please be sure to write a new review--don't regurgitate and link to an old one.
Feel free to post any and all reviews you write in the month of January on this post. Let's share the bookish love :)