A Note:

6/2/13

I once told myself: IF I am accepted into grad school, this blog would no longer be updated. As it turns out, in April, I received news of my acceptance for the Fall 2013 semester, where I will attain a Master's degree of Science in Nutrition.

Running a blog, as many of you may already know, is a demanding side job once the excitement wears off. And once I fell out of the blogging community's loop (have you SEEN how many blogs there are now? Wow!), it was like the kiss of death. Despite my best efforts, I couldn't get into a blogging routine once this happened due to the disconnect I felt from the community.

So I took a break. I struggled with the loss and with missing my blog. And then I realized I didn't have to run Book Faery to still be a book reviewer; I could read my books and post reviews online. I'm still a book review blogger, just not in the traditional sense.

I'll still be online. You can chat with me on Twitter, where I'll be posting links to my reviews and talking books. I'll also be posting links to nutrition articles. And if you'd like to connect with me where I guarantee I will post reviews, just add me as a friend on Goodreads.

So that's all, folks! It's been a fun and amazing journey, and I thank you all for listening to my thoughts about books. I hope we all can keep in touch elsewhere :)

Tori

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Giveaway Winner: Anita Clenney

I have to give a huge thanks to Anita Clenney for stopping by Book Faery, and for also offering such a great giveaway prize. The lucky winner who will receive a copy of Anita's EMBRACE THE HIGHLAND WARRIOR is...

Wanda (flanagan@...)

Congratulations Wanda! I've sent you an email already, so please respond to that by Sunday evening otherwise I will pick a new winner.

And don't forget, you can still check out Anita's books... even if you didn't win:

AWAKEN THE HIGHLAND WARRIOR (book 1)
{add to your Goodreads TBR list}
{buy on Amazon}
{buy at B&N}
{buy at Book Depot}

EMBRACE THE HIGHLAND WARRIOR (book 2)
{add to your Goodreads TBR list}
{buy at Amazon}
{buy at B&N}
{buy at Book Depot}

3 comments:

  1. congrats to the winners. Just stopped in to say hi to my favorite book faery! Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust
    @fangswandsfairy
    steph@fangswandsandfairydust.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my sweet! Miss you lots. Will have to chat via email soon--my semester is almost over and then I am freeeee

    ReplyDelete