- an updated blog look by January 1st, 2012;
- consistent/frequent updates and reviews within the next month;
- a new reading challenge for 2012 (which will be happening, and which you will be learning more about later in December);
- a potential film review day once a week.
Feb 2012 will be BF's 2nd blogoversary... and because of that, I figured it's time to expand a little bit more.
While we've got a number of awesome guest reviewers on the blog, I'm in search for someone who is interested in potentially becoming a more frequent reviewer for Book Faery.
1) Must be able to produce a well-written, thoughtful book review.
Plot summary is a no-no. We like it when people expand on their thoughts. No author bashing allowed by any means.
2) Not presently running your own book review site.
I am greedy and want your pretty little reviewer-ness all to myself.
3) Able to read and review a minimum of 3-4 titles per month.
4) Must be able to post reviews in a timely manner.
ie: ARC reviews before the book's release date (if you attain an ARC), book reviews within a few weeks of attaining the books sent to you. In other words, meet deadlines for the books you receive.
And of course, you have to love the book genres we review here!
What do you get from all of this, aside from getting your name on the blog? Free books!