Super sorry, but due to the crazy weekend (congrats Spain on winning the 2010 World Cup!), some BBQs, and trying to work on the WIP, I didn't get a chance to find two covers for today's Cover Wars! challenge. I'll post the next one up in a week, so consider this more time to vote.
Now, however, officially starts the Once Upon a Read-a-thon challenge! If you haven't signed up for this, or filled out the form for the giveaway, I highly suggest you click the button up at the top of the page and do so. It'll be fun :)
- Today, I'll be stopping by this post with updates on which books I've finished etc.
- Tomorrow, I'll make a new blog post with additional books I may add to the read-a-thon pile. I might also include some of the mini-activities other bloggers are hosting for this event when I decide to take a break.
- On Wednesday I'll be posting my own little mini-activity for participants. Under that I'll include updates & other mini-activities I participate in.
Below I've listed the books I'm planning on reading.
Books I'm planning on reading:
- Bitter Frost- Kailin Gow
- The Phantom Diaries- Kailin Gow
- Eve of Samhain- Lisa Sanchez
- Whisper of a Witch- Suza Kates
- Phoenix Rising- Jo Lynne Valerie
- The Crescent- Jordan Deen
- Nocturnal- Anthology
- Tidal Wave- Vivian Arend
- Whirlpool- Vivian Arend
- Under the Northern Lights- Vivian Arend
- I Married a Dragon- Beverly Rae (50% completed)
So what titles are the rest of you devouring within the next three days?
- 1:31 AM: Started I Married a Dragon
- 4:47 AM: 55% done with I Married a Dragon. Sleep time
- 1:06 PM: Giving up on I Married a Dragon (not enjoying the heroine commentary so much... ergh) Starting Eve of Samhain
- 2:00 PM: Eve of Samhain didn't open on my Kindle (damn damn damn!). Reading it via the computer (which is sloooow reading for me)
- 4:18 PM: I suck at this. Have been procrastinating for the past hour lol!
- 6:31 PM: Just now resuming Eve of Samhain. I suck at staying on task. I did, however, send out a bunch of emails that I needed to do, so I guess it's not so bad. I also just had way too much chocolate pudding... going to puke.
- Okay I just gave up with reading for the rest of the day. Ended up working on the WIP instead because I couldn't stand looking at the comp anymore.