A Note:

6/2/13

I once told myself: IF I am accepted into grad school, this blog would no longer be updated. As it turns out, in April, I received news of my acceptance for the Fall 2013 semester, where I will attain a Master's degree of Science in Nutrition.

Running a blog, as many of you may already know, is a demanding side job once the excitement wears off. And once I fell out of the blogging community's loop (have you SEEN how many blogs there are now? Wow!), it was like the kiss of death. Despite my best efforts, I couldn't get into a blogging routine once this happened due to the disconnect I felt from the community.

So I took a break. I struggled with the loss and with missing my blog. And then I realized I didn't have to run Book Faery to still be a book reviewer; I could read my books and post reviews online. I'm still a book review blogger, just not in the traditional sense.

I'll still be online. You can chat with me on Twitter, where I'll be posting links to my reviews and talking books. I'll also be posting links to nutrition articles. And if you'd like to connect with me where I guarantee I will post reviews, just add me as a friend on Goodreads.

So that's all, folks! It's been a fun and amazing journey, and I thank you all for listening to my thoughts about books. I hope we all can keep in touch elsewhere :)

Tori

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Goof Post

So lately I've been writing a bunch of book reviews, but they're ARCs and I can't post them until it's closer to the release date.  That means no book review today, but I wanted to leave you all with a couple of silly links:


For the Twilight fans--and especially the haters--I think this will give you all a laugh. 
Disclaimer: If you are a Twi-hard in Chemistry class, I did not draw this (I suck at drawing with a mouse), so don't throw acid in my face, thanks.



Did you ever have the feeling that someone wanted to eat you?  (Get out of here you perverts, I didn't mean it that way)  Well if you have, then this following strip will help you figure out if your suspicions are true!

8 Ways to Tell if Your Loved Ones Plan to Eat You:  http://theoatmeal.com/comics/eat_you


Or maybe you're not worried about the humans in your life.  Maybe, just maybe, your cat is plotting ways to guarantee your catty demise.




Binocular soccer is the new cool thing to do.  Make sure you go buy your attachable head binoculars today.  Oh yeah, and you have to wear striped body suits.



Got the last link at WTF Japan Seriously.


0 comments:

Post a Comment